Virtual Salon Ownership Seminar (Dec)
VIRTUAL SALON OWNERSHIP SEMINAR
Monday, Dec 14th, 2020
12pm - 5pm EST
Educators: SALT's Management Team
Calling all boss babes!
Want to open or revamp your own salon but not sure where to start? We understand how overwhelming it can be to get the pieces in place, so we are here to help! The planning information you need to get started, how to market your business, and everything in between is what we will guide you through this Seminar!
Join us for some MAJOR tips and education behind business planning, management systems, marketing, and so much more! Sit down with our administrative team: Ashley Smith, HR Director; Sarah Fasolo, Marketing Manager, and Nicole Uvino, Salon Manager in an intimate setting. This class allows for more attention given to questions being addressed to each individual's situation.
What you will learn:
- Business planning
- How to find your location
- Finding your overhead numbers
- Creating your salon culture/ brand
- Commission vs rental scenarios
- How to create and manage your retail
- How to stay connected with your staff
- Important tips of front desk duties
- Tips for marketing your business
- Social media planning
What we provide:
- Digital Workbook
*You will be sent the workbook and virtual link to join via email prior to the live class*
Please note all ticket sales are final