When: Monday September 28th, 2020
Where: Salon 46 512 N Henry St. Alexandria, VA 22314
Educator: Krystina Johner @krystinaindigo
Demo - 9:00am-1:00pm
Our Travel Society Ambassador Krystina Johner (@krystinaindigo) is traveling to the beautiful Salon 46, in Alexandria, VA. During this class, you will learn all about our SALT Signature Melted Magic technique and who it is good for. Our Educator will also be diving into our Society System™ giving you the power to be inspired, gain confidence, creativity, and become apart of the new empowered hair generation!
This class is going to be SO loaded with knowledge bombs and information you can immediately take back to your chair - You won’t want to miss it!
See what you’ll learn below!
- How to properly formulate for a color melt
- Reasons why you would color melt vs. smudge
- How to choose the correct level
- The importance of developer choice
- Realistic when color melting
- When to add warmth and when to add ash
STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING:
- Workbooks (sent via email)
HOST SALON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING: