When: Monday March 30th, 2020
Where: The Bird House 126 10th St. Suite #204 Brooklyn, NY 11215
Demo - 10:00am-2:00pm
Our Travel Society Ambassador Corrine Anderson is traveling to the beautiful The Bird House, in Brooklyn, NY. During this class, you will learn all about our SALT Signature Beach Bronde technique and who it is good for. Our Educator will also be diving into our Society System™ giving you the power to be inspired, gain confidence, creativity, and become apart of the new empowered hair generation!
This class is going to be SO loaded with knowledge bombs and information you can immediately take back to your chair - You won’t want to miss it!
See what you’ll learn below!
- Placement for highlights and lowlights with the same canvas
- Creating interior depth for blondes
- How to transform an overly blonde canvas into a lived in look
- Placement for a bold money piece
- How to create a successful root smudge
- How to use your tools effectively
STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING:
- Workbooks (sent via email)
HOST SALON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING: