Formulation can be very overwhelming even for the most experienced of stylists. Why? Because it is a science and uses a different part of your brain. Do you tend to throw different colors together, hoping it will "just work out" not understanding why? We’re here to show you how you can create a purposeful tone by trusting your instincts because you have the education to back it up!
In this class, color theory specialist Christine will be bringing you formulation education in a different way. This class has been designed to be more interactive for the visual learner. Using paint, canvas, swatches, and color this class will open your eyes to a new perspective on color theory.
Here’s what you’ll learn...
Mental creative release:
- Using 3 primary colors to open artistic channels and understand the power of mixing these colors together.
- Working with swatches to test formulas and understand what warmth, ash, and neutral can change about a formula
- Finding solutions to common formulation mistakes.
- Bringing formulation back to the creative side of your brain.
- Formulating for proper tone as opposed to just canceling something out.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Hair swatches
- Application brushes
- Swag bags + Snacks
- Always lots of laughs and fun!