SALON OWNERSHIP SEMINAR
WHEN: Sunday, Aug 16th & Monday, Aug 17th
WHERE: SALT Society. 116 Elm Street Cheshire, CT 06410
Day 1: 10am - 3pm
Day 2: 10am - 3pm
Lunch (will be provided)
Educators: Jamie Sea (@prettylittleombre) and Management Team
Calling all boss babes!
Want to open or revamp your own salon but not sure where to start? We understand how overwhelming it can be to get the pieces in place, so we are here to help! The planning information you need to get started, how to market your business and everything in between is what we will guide you through in this 2 DAY Seminar!
Join us for some MAJOR tips and education behind business planning, salon construction and renovation, management systems, marketing, and so much more! Sit down with our administrative team: Jamie Sea Salon, Owner; Ashley Smith, Administrative Manager; Sarah Fasolo, Social Media Coordinator; Nicole Uvino, Salon Manager; and Nick Contrastano, General Contractor in an intimate setting. This class allows for more attention given to questions being addressed to each individual's situation.
What you will learn:
- Business planning
- How to find your location
- How to find your contractor
- How to get your salon ready for permits
- Creating your salon culture/ brand
- Commission vs rental scenarios
- How to create and manage your retail
- How to stay connected with your staff
- Important tips of front desk duties
- Tips for marketing your business
- Social media planning
- Salon Building/ Reno Checklist
What we provide:
- Notebooks, workbooks & swag!
ONLY 10 STUDENTS MAX