Social Media and Powerful Brand Design
Are you looking to brand yourself? Have you already branded, but feel like you’ve settled for an aesthetic that isn’t your own? You’re not alone! It can be tough figuring out where to start when building your visual brand. Through this class, you will gain an understanding of effective graphic design in branding, studying brands that you subscribe to and why they are successful, and knowing when to hire a graphic designer! In addition, you will learn how to find and attract your target market, and how to build your presence on social media!
WHAT YOU LEAVE WITH:
- What branding you can create on your own or to hire out
- If hiring a graphic designer, how to speak to them to maximize the efficiency of that relationship
- How to be an active brand observer and how to implement your findings into your own brand.
- A gained perspective of design fundamentals
- How color affects consumers - emotional/psychological connections
- Visual structure to optimize engagement with your target market
- How to find your purpose: finding your why and when to post
- How to find your target market
- How to attract your ideal clientele
- How to brand yourself to stand out
- Social media marketing strategies
For hotel recommendations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!