The Perfect Summer Pop
Everyone wants to brighten up for summer, but how do you approach this when entering into the season of sun, heat, saltwater, pool water, extra washing, and lots of brassiness?
Porous hair grabs everything and anything it’s exposed to, so it’s important to be prepared and educated on how to set your client up for the best hair summer of their life!
In this class, Jamie Sea (@prettylittleombre) and Christine Turek (@painthatmane) will be showcasing two different ways to achieve this summer look on two different models!
In this class you will learn:
- Hair analysis
- The best product knowledge for supporting the mineral build-up, color maintenance, protein balance, and moisture control
- Simple, but high impact balayage placement and application
- How to keep things bright and in the best condition
- Glossing formulation for longevity and balance
- The do’s and don’ts of coloring during the summer months
- The biggest reasons your gloss needs to stick
- The best maintenance plan to keep your client coming back
- Foiling that looks like balayage
- Simplistic placement with maximum impact
- Dimensional color
- How to effectively sell in your consultations without feeling "salesy".
What we provide:
- Swag bag
- A whole lot of love
(25 max attendees)
**All sales are final - all attendees must wear a mask**