When: June 14th, 2020
Where: Salon Moda
1144 Co Rd E East, Vadnais Heights, MN 55110
Educator: Amy Baugh (@hairbyamybee)
Demo - 9:00am-1:30pm
Our Travel Society Ambassador Amy (@hairbyamybee) is traveling to the beautiful Salon Moda, in Vadanis Heights, MN. During this class, you will learn all about our SALT Signature Beach Blonde technique and who it is good for. Our Educator will also be diving into our Society System™ giving you the power to be inspired, gain confidence, creativity, and become apart of the new empowered hair generation!
This class is going to be SO loaded with knowledge bombs and information you can immediately take back to your chair - You won’t want to miss it!
See what you’ll learn below!
- Modern foiling techniques
- Breakdown of advanced foiling placement
- How to utilize foiling to create a Balayage result
- How to foil so you never have hard lines
- How to have an easy comb out
- How to create maximum lift and preserve the integrity of the hair
- How to choose your foiling comb
- Root smudging
STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING:
- Workbooks (sent via email)
HOST SALON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING: