VIRTUAL SOCIAL MEDIA + POWERFUL BRAND DESIGN
Monday, November 9th, 2020
Presentation: 12pm - 3pm EST
Q+A: 3pm-4pm EST
Educators: @sarah.fasolo Sarah Fasolo (Marketing Manager/ Coach)
+ @evanmaguireart Evan Maguire (graphic designer)
Is your current branding and marketing attracting your ideal clients? If the answer is no, you're not alone... and lucky for you, we're here to give you the exact science and strategy behind successfully finding your brand esthetic and growing for business through social media marketing!
In this virtual class, our Marketing Manager/ Coach Sarah and in-house Graphic Designer Evan are braking down some seriously useful information on how to make the two elements work seamlessly and why you can't have one component without the other!
WHAT YOU LEAVE WITH:
- How to find your purpose on social media
- How to narrow down and attract your ideal clientele
- Social media marketing strategies for higher engagement
- The importance of a powerful salon website
- How to use Pinterest to your advantage
- What branding you can create on your own or hire out
- If hiring a graphic designer, how to speak to them to maximize the efficiency of that relationship
- How to be an active brand observer and how to implement your findings into your own brand.
- A gained perspective of design fundamentals
- How color affects consumers - emotional/psychological connections
*You will be sent the workbook and virtual link to join via email prior to the live class*
*Please note all ticket sales are final*